Thursday, November 3, 2011

A.K.A. The Human Jukebox

Thursday's prompt: Can you listen to music and write? What song did you hear today?

Throughout school I always needed to listen to music when I studied and wrote papers. So naturally I can still listen to music and write.  Although, I don’t much tend to have music on while I write anymore.  Like tonight, it was the hum of a two-week old episode of Criminal Minds.  And at work, I find myself listening to podcasts more frequently. That is, until I find myself not concentrating on the talk. At which point I’ll throw on some tunes. But I’ve always been a music-oriented person. In the fourth grade I was known as the girl who knew every song in the world (a fourth grader's world is pretty small). And there’s a reason why now my co-workers call me the Human Jukebox.

NaBloPoMo 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment