Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Nutella Emm Effing Pie




I made this pie when I was on a Nutella kick maybe 8 months ago. It was all I had hoped it would be. Then I made it again for Easter. It almost overshadowed the resurrection. Almost. 

Today, a friend, who's in the family way, demanded requested the recipe. Understanding how powerless the expectant can be to the call from the womb, I've put pen to paper fingers to keyboard to oblige her unborn.

Without further ado, I give you:

Nutella Emm-Effing Pie 

Great with either a graham cracker or Oreo cookie crumb crust (I use store bought).

1 cup Nutella
1 package (8oz) cream cheese, softened
2/3 cup powdered sugar
1 tub (8oz) Cool Whip, thawed


Beat the Nutella and cream cheese until smooth, scraping the sides as needed.  
Add powdered sugar and beat until smooth, and you may as well scrape the sides if you need to. 
Add the Cool Whip and beat until smooth. Wouldn't you know, it's not gonna hurt if you, ya know, take a spatula to the sides of your bowl and sorta make sure everything is combined.

Pour into pie crust. Chill at least an hour before serving (best if chilled overnight).

A little goes a long way here, so start small. Your fetus will thank you for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment